top of page
- Virtual services are available - Please contact Renate Green directly at 250-878-0602 for details
- Added 1/2 hour between session for extra safety precautions and applicable cleaning procedures
- Call/text arrival when ready to start (please wait outside or in car)
- Non-surgical masks will be worn for sessions in all areas of the office and you will try not to touch your face or eyes with your hands. If you do, you will immediately wash or sanitize your hands
- If your commute or other responsibilities exposure you to other people who are infected, you will immediately let me know and if a resident in your home tests positive for the infection, you will immediately let me know and we will then start/resume treatment via telehealth.
- As a client you agree to certain precautions which will help keep everyone safer from exposure, sickness and possible death. If you do not adhere to these safeguards, it may result in our starting/returning to an eHealth arrangement.
- You understand that by coming to in-person office visits, you are assuming the risk of exposure to the coronavirus (or other public health risk).
- We are currently operating at decreased capacity
- Cleaning and sanitizing includes wiping down or hard surfaces with appropriate wipes, surface cleaning after each client, restroom and wipes available for hand washing, high touch areas sanitized after each use.
- Prior to Services COVID-19 Screening questions are being utilized with all clients
- Feeling sick? If yes, return home and contact public health. You may require to self-isolate
- Have you travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) while they were ill and did you have appropriate personal protective equipment?
- If yes to one or more of the above 3 questions, do not enter the building. Return home.
- Precautions may change if additional local, provincial or federal orders or guidelines are published.
- My practice has taken steps to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus within the office and we have posted our efforts on our website and in the office. Please ask if you have any questions regarding these efforts.
- If you have tested positive for the coronavirus, I may be required to notify local health authorities that you have been in the office If I have to report this, I will only provide the minimum information necesary for their data collection and will not go into any details about the reasons for our visits
bottom of page